It is always exciting to see what the designers have prepared for us for the upcoming season and even though its still January let’s go ahead a little to see the trends which we can integrate into our own wardrobes in the spring and summer 2020.
1. Crochet – let’s add a bit of a grandma touch to our feminine dresses. I love this trend as the slow and handmade technique of crochet goes against the fast moving , unsustainable fashion world. The beautiful aspect here is that it can be passed from one generation to another as a sort of a symbol. Designers who have incorporated this are – Ferragamo , Fendi and Marni.
2. Hot pants – mini shorts are making a comeback in the spring , which I personally love! Designers to show this trend – Chanel, YSL, Hermes and Isabel Marant.
3. Bra-top – my main motivation for working on my abs for the last few years have been crop tops, however the designers went even further , introducing the bra-top as one of the main trends this spring. Style it with a high waisted skirt or a pair of trousers, put on an oversized blazer and you will be a street style queen of 2020. Designers setting this trend are Dior, Giambattista Valli, Loewe.
4. Bermuda Shorts – awesome trend for business women to be more playful with their suit choices to make the 9 to 5 more exciting. This is also an awesome stylish choice for every day looks with comfy trainers or for the evening parties with a sexy heel. Designers Tom Ford, Bottega Veneta , Chloe
5. Ruffles – this is my personal love as from spring to spring I love wearing tiers an ruffles. So glad that this feminine , playful trend is still in this year. More drama and maximum twirling are the key when choosing skirts and dresses in 2020. Designers to have shown it Dior, McQueen, Christopher Kane.